https://www.nesst.org.au/wp-content/uploads/2022/10/nnesst_logo_100_padding.png 0 0 NESST Team https://www.nesst.org.au/wp-content/uploads/2022/10/nnesst_logo_100_padding.png NESST Team2021-04-09 03:48:302021-04-09 03:48:30NESST Newsletter 9 April 2021
In this issue:
- NESST Regional Zoom
- NESST Free On-line Training Portal
- The Aged Care Royal Commission
- Updates to the CHSP Program Manual
- The Road Less Travelled – Rural CHSP Transport Conference
- All CHSP Staff and Volunteers are eligible for Phase 1b Vaccinations
- Volunteer Grants Open
- Good Governance in Regional and Rural Areas
- The Centre for Diversity Training FREE – Diversity Training Servies
- Top 10 Questions for Forgotten Australians/ Care Leavers to ask when looking for residential aged care accommodation
- Aged Care Workforce – Caring for people who have experienced trauma
- Old People’s Home for 4 Year Olds is back!
- Elderspeak creates a downward spiral
- CHSP Digital Landing Page – reablement resources
- CRANA – Bush Support
- CHSP Ad-Hoc Emergency COVID-19 Funding – GO3877 – closes 30 June 2021
- CHSP Ad Hoc Funding – GO4265 – closes 30 June 2022
- Department of Health Updates
Download your copy of the Newsflash here
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!