NESST NEWSFLASH 11 APRIL 2019
In this issue:
- Free glasses – flyer
- Settlement Council of Australia – SCoA Responds to Federal Budget 2019-20
- NCOSS eNews
- Federal Budget does not increase NewStart Allowance says ACOSS
- NCOSS Announces New Learning Opportunities in Orange!
- Investing for Good 2019 – Have you registered yet?
- SolveIt! Australia Workshop Opportunity
- Expressions of Interests – EnergyAustralia Accounting Scholarship Available!
- Upcoming NCOSS Professional Development Events
- Telepresence robots could reduce isolation in the elderly
- Get ready for National Volunteer Week 2019!
- Teens disadvantaged in families without employment
- Mobile phones reduce loneliness in older people – UK report finds
- New funding package aimed at increasing digital connectivity in regional Australia
- Fetal Alcohol Spectrum Disorder (FASD) Research
- Workplace Mental Health Symposium – 2nd and 3rd of September 2019
- Information, Linkages and Capacity Building (ILC) Grants Workshops – Multiple locations
- ACSA Member Update – Special 2019-20 Budget Edition 2 April 2019
- Focus on aged care regulation must be followed by whole of Government action
- New aged care related initiatives in the Budget
- Community Care Review
- Budget disappoints home care stakeholders
- Disability providers want a please explain on missing $1.6 billion
- Australia dementia rate drop
- Religious belief linked to carer roles