https://www.nesst.org.au/wp-content/uploads/2022/10/nnesst_logo_100_padding.png 0 0 NESST Team https://www.nesst.org.au/wp-content/uploads/2022/10/nnesst_logo_100_padding.png NESST Team2020-07-02 23:40:522020-07-02 23:40:52NESST Newsflash 26 June 2020
In this issue:
- NESST Regional Zoom
- NESST Free On-line Training Portal
- Carers Tipd – COVID-19
- Sign and return your CHSP – funding extension Agreement (from 1 July 2020 to 30 June 2022)
- What are the options for funding Australia’s future aged care needs?
- Fair Work Commission hands down Annual Wage Review Decision
- Commonwealth Home Support Program (CHSP) Dashboard 2018-2019
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Australians using aged care
- Department of Health:
- Character Strengths – Useful team building tool
- Creative Facilitation for on-line Meeting
- Steps to become a COVID Safe organisation
- Calling for health consumers to contribute to the future of health policy beyond COVID-19
- MyAus COVID-19: A new multilingual mobile app
- Dementia training and education for aged care staff
- CHSP COVID-19 Fact Sheets
- National sign language interpreting service for aged care
- Serious Incident Response Scheme
- Easing of restrictions – COVID -19 Update
Download your copy of the Newsflash here
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!