https://www.nesst.org.au/wp-content/uploads/2022/10/nnesst_logo_100_padding.png 0 0 NESST Team https://www.nesst.org.au/wp-content/uploads/2022/10/nnesst_logo_100_padding.png NESST Team2019-08-21 23:49:062019-08-21 23:49:06NESST NEWSFLASH 21 AUGUST 2019
In this issue:
- Full Time Position Benevolent Society
- Community Care Review
- Home care regulation deficient, royal commission hears
- Aged care inquisitor to lead NDIS review
- Dementia navigators to guide path after diagnosis
- Home care providers dip toes into cloud technology
- ACSA Weekly National Summit Early Bird Rate – Issue No.129 | 15 August 2019
- ACSA Legislative Alerts – news service!
- Royal Commission into Aged Care – Adelaide Community Forum
- Initial results from Meaningful Ageing Australia’s Community Survey
- International speaker to present at 2019 ACSA National Summit
- Old People’s Home for 4 Year Old’s – ABC TV
- We want to share your stories
- Media Releases
- Other Events
- Provider Survey – Future design of Commonwealth Home Support Program (CHSP)
- Psychological injury trends, injury prevention and the role of workplace culture
- Skills training for drought affected farmers and business.
- ACSA Member Updated Base interest rate reduced – correction
Downlaod your copy of the Newsflash here
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!